When you remember a good story, tell it! We'll all pitch in and add our two cents in the comments. Let's save our family history!

Sunday, May 26, 2013

When Alexis Kei was born

 Eimi, you'll need to write more about this when you get a chance. But I'll start with what I remember...

Eimi had been in labor for a while and we were all on pins and needles waiting for Alexis! Mom finally sent me home and told me to go to sleep because Alexis wasn't coming any time soon. I was woken up at around 6am by a phone call saying they were going to do a c-section and to head over to the hospital. When I got there, we still couldn't see anyone, so we went out to breakfast. And I recall when I got back that Eimi was mad at us for going to breakfast without her, and not even bringing her anything! She had a good point, since she was the one doing this:





First feeding.




The proud grandparents 

Sleepy Grandpa Takao, in love with his first grandbaby!

 Darlingest newborn picture ever. Such angels (both of them!).

No comments:

Post a Comment